The iPhone 6, 6 Plus, and iOS 8 represent tremendous opportunities for mobile apps. At Sourcebits we’re excited to help you explore the possibilities. Together we can create mobile magic. But first you need to know the coolest new features coming from Apple — and how the new hardware should impact your product plans.
In This Whitepaper You'll Learn:
- How 4 new sensors - M8, HealthKit, NFC and the Barometer - can lead to hundreds of new features.
- 5 of the coolest new APIs (out of 4,000+ available) to consider for your app.
- Why you need to modify your designs to accommodate the larger iPhone screens.
- The power of the widget. Do you have one in the works? How can it work for you?
- How you can leverage interactive notifications to increase user engagement.
- And much more...
Piotr also explains the new features, asks you questions about how you may want to use them, and practical suggestions for implementation.
Whether you have an app to update, or are planning a new one now, Sourcebits can help you dive into mobile innovation. Are you ready to make the most of your iOS app?