About The Role
Sourcebits is looking for a Senior iOS Architect who has an understanding of the mobile ecosystem, and services across the entire mobile application Design and Development Lifecycle. You also must be deeply familiar with industry trends and points of view, as well as mobility strategy and transformation.
- Lead and manage iOS team
- End-to-end iOS application development
- Collaborate to define the product; interface with many stakeholders in the company to drive product decisions and schedules
- Lead technical architecture, coding standards, and other team policies
- Manage individual team members, both junior and senior, encouraging their professional growth and maximizing their potential contributions
- Accountable for the team’s performance, work satisfaction and growth
- As an iOS Tech Lead / Architect at Sourcebits, you’ll guide our talented mobile team on-site along with an offshore office, helping to define the products, make key technical decisions and organize and inspire the team to work effectively together.
Requirements And Skills
- Experience in top-notch current software development skills including Objective-C, C and/or C++
- Deep familiarity with Cocoa, Cocoa Touch and other SDKs for mobile app development.
- Master of Apple’s development tools and development environments
- Strong product sense and the ability to own large areas of product design and usability
- Avid follower of the technology industry and current technology trends
- This is a hands-on role where you’ll be coding alongside the team. We’re looking for a leader who can win the technical respect of the team with their own accomplishments, work in an agile, fast-changing environment, and lead us to building great products
- The ideal profile is someone who has extensive experience working on iOS and/or MacOS X applications, at all levels from product design down to scalable infrastructure.
Perks And Benefits
- Medical insurance with coverage for family (spouse and two children)
- Accidental Insurance coverage for employees
- Co-Pay transport services
- Gratuity on completion of 5 years with the organization
- Flexible Leave policy
Click the 'Apply' button and tell us a bit about yourself. Include your Linkedin profile or attach a copy of your resume & portfolio (if appropriate). Having issues applying? Email us directly at email@example.com.