About The Role
Sourcebits Technologies is seeking a Director of Technology to join their senior management group. The Director of Technology will provide the technology vision and leadership for all the technology initiatives across a portfolio of companies.
The Director of Technology will primarily operate at a strategic level, working with other members of the senior management group to identify the technical needs of the company and develop a strategic corporate wide IT plan and corresponding budget. They will then be responsible for prioritizing, managing, delivering and reporting on the progress of the IT initiatives. They must be able to operate strategically, as well as be willing and able to “roll up their sleeves” and get things done. It is expected that the Director of Technology become a business partner to the business units to identify, assess and recommend technologies to optimize business performance and leverage solutions across business units. The ideal candidate will be a collaborative leader able to communicate effectively with diverse constituencies across the companies.
- Lead all technology initiatives of the company , manage entire technology platform including the strategic planning, development, and implementation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and software development best practices
- Understand complex business requirements very quickly and architect solutions while paying attention to detail
- Ensure that technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organization
- Responsible for creating white papers and webinars and providing leadership and direction to the technical members
- The role requires you to have a combination of hands on technical expertise combined with team management
Requirements And Skills
- 12+ years of experience in software development
- Should have experience in mobility (Web and native apps), must have intimate experience with native app development (Android, iOS), as well as experience developing products for mobile web
- History of strong leadership and ability to maintain a collaborative culture
- Previously managed, mentored, motivated and grew a mature and goal-driven engineering team
- Strong leadership ability with proven experience in leading critical projects and applications
- Proficient in iterative development methodologies like Agile Software Development, Scrum etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms
- Self-driven with strong adherence to deadlines and excellent analytical skills
Perks And Benefits
- Medical insurance with coverage for family (spouse and two children)
- Accidental Insurance coverage for employees
- Co-Pay transport services
- Gratuity on completion of 5 years with the organization
- Flexible Leave policy
Click the 'Apply' button and tell us a bit about yourself. Include your Linkedin profile or attach a copy of your resume & portfolio (if appropriate). Having issues applying? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.