3 Tips for Building Mobile Apps
Building an app can be tough fo ...
Today we published a new whitepaper – “6 Essential Analytics Your App Needs.” It outlines the steps to building a data program, and can help you learn how to build a mobile app analytics program that delivers valuable insights. It’s a must-read for developers, entrepreneurs and product managers building or managing mobile apps.
Download the free whitepaper here.
Inside you will discover how to create a powerful data program before launching a mobile app, or how to build a stronger analytics program into an existing app. This 28-page whitepaper outlines the critical information needed for data-driven mobile app development. It also covers 12 steps to making data more central to product development.
“6 Essential Analytics Your App Needs” covers:
1. How to go beyond “spray and pray” event measurements for user behaviors and demographics.
2. Tools for analyzing user acquisition and product marketing efforts (click attribution).
3. Strategies to manage complicated app revenue data and deliver accurate reports.
4. The benefits of segment and cohort analysis for product development.
5. New opportunities for optimization through easy A/B testing.
6. How to use data to create customized user messages that increase engagement.
The whitepaper includes sample questions, formulas and resources to build a mobile app analytics program. Helpful, vendor-neutral charts identify the 12 major analytics providers, along with the specific services they each offer for a quick industry overview to use when evaluating mobile data providers.