About The Role
Project managers ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly. Projects are usually separate to usual day-today business activities and require a group of people to work together to achieve a set of specific objectives. Project managers oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
- Coordinating and assigning project teams
- Coordinating scrums, publishing notes and managing tasks
- Owning UX spec – this primarily means annotation on wireframes and client requirements.
- Owning scope, collecting client requirements and managing client expectations
- Coordination of scope creep, change orders and billing with management
- Driving and communicating project timeline, deadlines and urgency
- Selecting and coordinating all resources, including vendors and partners
- Holding all leads accountable to their financial footprint
- Looking for opportunities to create efficiencies in daily operations, and pitching leadership to incorporate change
- The Sr. Project Manager will be using Basecamp as their primary tool for communication.
Requirements And Skills
- The Sr. Project Manager is ultimately responsible for moving projects forward efficiently and effectively
- They must own three things on each project: budget, timeline and scope
- The Sr. Project Manager will also have technical chops, be it a background in software development or even in commercial architecture
- They will have the ability to input, review and manage spec, assuring the client and development teams have a comprehensive level of technical direction to move forward
- The Sr. Project Manager at Sourcebits will have loads of patience. They will be managing creatives, remote staff and working in varying time zones.
- The Sr. PM should be prepared to either sneak in a Skype meeting at an off time, or write incredibly thorough spec and instructions for all to follow.
- The ideal candidate for Sr. PM can’t sleep soundly at night if a project isn’t on time or on budget. They live for success, and take pride in their domain.
Perks And Benefits
- Medical insurance with coverage for family (spouse and two children)
- Accidental Insurance coverage for employees
- Co-Pay transport services
- Gratuity on completion of 5 years with the organization
- Flexible Leave policy
Click the 'Apply' button and tell us a bit about yourself. Include your Linkedin profile or attach a copy of your resume & portfolio (if appropriate). Having issues applying? Email us directly at email@example.com.