About The Role
The creative director is charged with determining the best ways for us to visually represent our company’s identity online. It’s very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. At times, we require you to develop visual designs, and at other times, the Creative Director will be responsible for recruiting and managing internal design resources.
- Meeting with larger accounts to oversee discovery.
- Creating deliverables and being hands-on in general whenever duty calls. (And it will call often to start.)
- Quality crit of everything that leaves the studio
- Recruiting and hiring – in coordination with executive team
- Leadership on business development pitches
- Researching new devices, design trends and standards
- Motivation of design team, methodology ownership, culture steward
- Management and accountability of team financials and resource allocation
- Ultimate accountability of client satisfaction
- Ultimate accountability of team strength
Requirements And Skills
Our clients are big and small, from every industry and from every corner of the world. One week it’s Intel, another week it’s Joe’s body shop. The ideal candidate for Creative Director will be excited with every challenge, big or small.
- They will thrive on the diversity, and will get bored with seeing the same brand for months on end.
- The Creative Director will have a grasp of the full spectrum of the user interface, from IA to pixel-perfect design, from sexy to utilitarian
- They will be pumped to design for IOS, Android, tablets, web, or even Kinect, and will need a little ‘geek’ in them to stay on top of the trends.
- The CD will understand the balance of deferring to the experts on their team while driving for excellence.
Perks And Benefits
- Medical insurance with coverage for family (spouse and two children)
- Accidental Insurance coverage for employees
- Co-Pay transport services
- Gratuity on completion of 5 years with the organization
- Flexible Leave policy
Click the 'Apply' button and tell us a bit about yourself. Include your Linkedin profile or attach a copy of your resume & portfolio (if appropriate). Having issues applying? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.